An invigilator is responsible for maintaining the security of the question papers at all times and conducting exams in accordance with the Joint Council of Qualifications(JCQ) regulations. Training will be provided by the Academy.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties outlined in this job may be modified by the Principal, to reflect or anticipate changes in the job, commensurate with the salary and job title.
• To ensure a calm environment in which the students have the best possible opportunity to be successful in their exams.
• To help organise students at the start and end of each exam.
• To help provide the correct information and material for successful completion of the exam.
• To help ensure that the conduct of the exam takes places within the guidelines set down by JCQ.
• To be vigilant, whilst not disrupting the candidates.
• To refer to the Examinations Officer if it is suspected that malpractice is taking place.