You will be leading the Psychology department and the main teacher delivering at KS5.
We currently have an outstanding record in sixth form Psychology teaching. You will be part of a successful Humanities faculty who have a strong overall record of quality teaching and high student achievement with the 14-19 age group. You will be supported throughout by a strong leadership team who are ambitious for every student’s and every staff member’s success.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a vision for excellent teaching for students aged 11-19 and the skills to fulfil that vision.
• Experience of teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4
• Have the creativity, experience, determination, organisational and teamworking skills to inspire our students and work well with all staff.
• Want the best for and from every student.
• Be ambitious for your future career.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply via the TES website. Alternatively, you can download an application pack from our website the School's website . Please name your application file with your full name and the role you are applying for and submit via Recruitment@sns.hackney.sch.uk