Summer Holiday Scheme
Description: Holiday scheme run by Hackney Education, providing various activities such as arts and crafts, outdoor play, games, free play, cooking, trips and much more
Age range: 4-12 years. Please be advised that due to Coronavirus, the summer holiday scheme will be reserved for children of critical workers and vulnerable children.
When: Monday 20 July to Friday 14 August 2020
Location: Benthal Primary School, Benthal Road, Hackney, N16 7AU
Ofsted registered?: Yes
Cost: From £8.50 - £20 per day. £2 for every 5 minutes late collection.
For out of borough places please contact Anthony Greenidge on 020 8820 7517 or email
Places are available to book online from Monday 6 July 2020.
Please note that we have every intention of running the holiday playscheme. However, if we are advised by the Government (Public Health England) to close such provision as a result of the coronavirus infection we will have to follow this advice and cancel the playscheme. If that happens, parents will receive a full refund.
- If you are a critical worker you will be asked to verify this on the first day of the scheme. Please bring work ID if you have it
- All parents must bring proof of their address and of their children’s date of birth to the first session
- If you book a concessionary place please bring current evidence of receipt of income support or income based job seekers allowance to your first session
- We do not give refunds on places that have been booked once the scheme has started, even if your child is unable to attend the session
- Trips will be offered to children over the course of the scheme – bookings and fees will be coordinated by the scheme on site
- A late fee of £2 for every 5 minutes is payable if you are late in collecting your child
- The play scheme will take no responsibility for lost or damaged property including mobile phones. Hand-held computer games and other electrical equipment will not be allowed at the play scheme