If more children require a nursery place than there are places available, the Headteacher will give out the places in the following order:
- Children in public care or subject to a child protection plan who live in the area.
- Children with an educational, medical or social need for a nursery place.
- Children whose parents can take up or stay in a teaching post in one of our schools.
- Children with brothers and sisters already at the school (includes foster and step brothers and sisters living at the same address).
- Children living nearest to the school in a straight line from their home address or their childminder's address.
Admissions and Pupil Benefits Team
020 8820 7000