Daubeney Children’s Centre provides family support and access to family health services such as midwives, health visitors, speech therapists and dietitians. The Centre also runs free drop in play and stay sessions, parenting programmes, family learning and health promotions.
Services offered during current Covid-19 emergency:
- Childcare - open for 2 year olds. Contact centre for more information
- Family support - contact centre
- Breastfeeding support - contact centre
- Vitamins - contact centre for collection
- Child Health clinic - by appointment through health visitor
- CAB - contact the centre
- Activities to do at home
For other activities and support services contact centre.