The Ann Tayler Children's Centre provides young children with a stimulating, exciting but safe environment, where they can discover, communicate and learn to express themselves at many levels.
Services offered during current Covid-19 emergency:
- Childcare - open to all families. Contact Centre for more information
- Access to vouchers (Rose/Food Bank) - contact centre to arrange collection
- Vitamins - collection from centre between 11.00am - 1.00pm everyday
- Speech and Language TIWI - call 020 7683 4262/4587 for appointment (Monday)
- 8/27 Months Developmental Checks - for 1:1 appointments contact your health visitors (Friday)
- Breastfeeding support - please refer to centre's timetable
- Midwifery – for 1:1 appointments contact midwife (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Family support – contact the centre
- Activities to do at home
For other activities and support services contact centre.